Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dirt Roads

Featured Replies

G'day all,

 

I was wondering if any of you know any good dirt roads in or around Brisbane?

(I already know of Gap Creek Rd).

Thanks.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nsw end of the mt lindsey highway...

  • Author

Thats a fair drive.

I'm thinking a bit closer.

Thanks though

Edited by Gecko71

i wouldnt know, all i know is it sucks when the GPS tells you to go thats way and your in a mazda 3.

did it surprisingly well, and it had of been my car, and maybe rwd i think it woulda been fun.

but being just on dusk, the rabbits and wallabies was a tad off putting

I seem to remember quite a few gravel connecting roads out beaudesert way....

 

I don't think they've discovered asphalt out there yet.

 

I suppose you don't need it when everyone drives a tractor.

  • Author

These all look good.

Thanks.

donnybrook.....

burpengary..

my driveway :wink:

 

it is all gravel and dirt

Mind if I come over and rip some skids then??

 

 

i sir would have no problem with it :wink:

 

and it has a 45 degree bend on it near the end to do some sick dori's haha

Edited by mr ae71

  • Author

All The fun in the world without leaving home, lol

All The fun in the world without leaving home, lol

 

 

thats it mate and all you have to worry about is trees but i havnt hit one yet *touches wood*

  • Author
thats it mate and all you have to worry about is trees but i havnt hit one yet *touches wood*

 

I envy you mate.

Lets hope those trees leave you alone.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.