Dirt Roads

Gecko71

yeah they love toyota's so all the yota drivers that slide around the driveway have never come close but my mate with his bemma gets closer and closer to the tree each time and the total tally is

gum tree 1 - commondore wags 0

gum tree 0 - beema (many passes with success)

gum tree 0 - yota's (many passes with huge success)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i know of some out mt cotton but the best place would have to be amongst the trees on the way to the sunshine coast, I took a FWD 4afe seca out there didnt get sideways that much but it was a good rally and doing 60-70 kmph on a narrow track is pretty fun.

Jip when you gunna get those red walls dirty anywayz I'm keen to see you throw that 30 around some dirt corners.

lol JiP wont take his car offroad....

i however am very much wanting to go find some fun on one of these dirt roads sometime soon... any one else keen? probably meet up here somewhere (thinking bp on the bruce) then head up north and look for some of these pine forest roads, we had a pine forest in darwin, was the sickest rally track out....

:D does they water lay about for that long?

rollas are much harder to bog if they have a locker... :fuzz: but yeah if theres lots of mud/water prolly not such a good idea hey... i was thinking in a few weeks anyways not right away.

:D does they water lay about for that long?

rollas are much harder to bog if they have a locker... :fuzz: but yeah if theres lots of mud/water prolly not such a good idea hey... i was thinking in a few weeks anyways not right away.

Sounds like a great idea........Keep us posted by SMS if yo want???

I took a FWD seca 4AFE out there while it was abit damp, managed ok and loved the mud just wont be able to take anything there that has lowered springs :D

The track that i used was the one that starts just around the begining of the glasshouse mountain look-out entry but there are heaps more and its easy to get lost in there.

I took a FWD seca 4AFE out there while it was abit damp, managed ok and loved the mud just wont be able to take anything there that has lowered springs :D

The track that i used was the one that starts just around the begining of the glasshouse mountain look-out entry but there are heaps more and its easy to get lost in there.

maybe drive out to mine and ride with me if you like.... my rollas got lowered springs too but stockos will go in for rally dribering...

and yeah douggie will let ya know when we decide to go out...