20 Valve Silver Top Or 16 Valve 100kw ?

4age

ok guy's I'm puting my new car on the choping blocks soon got 4 months to get money and parts to do my engin convert was thinking of puting a 20v silver top

in my ae82 but i have herd some bad thing in past few days what problems if any do you guys know about puting the 20v in my ae82 i know the wireing side of things and fule system just want to know engin mounts cv's anything that will be different /wrong for my ae82 chassis and what would be better the 20v or 100kw 16v and i do plan on puting a turbo on it l8er :P

Members dont see this ad

As I cannot edit posts like this, to make them read-able (:P), I will do it here.

Hello All!

Some time over the next 4 months, ill have a bit of time and money up my sleeve to put towards a new motor for my new Ae82 (see other thread with relation to my new car)

I was thinking of going 4age ~ Silver top 20V, but i cannot find a reliable source of information on the transplant. I know there will be wiring & fuel issues as my Ae82 is the Carby model... but I'm yet to discover if the wiring loom and fuel system is the same as Ae82 Twin cam version!

Feed me information, and give me links. I want to turbo it later on too, as i have alot of money to spend.

Thanks for the food.

yea i didnt think it would be a big problem puting a 4age in as they are in simaler models just want input from anyone that knows of the littel things you don't think of till its to late i still have all the fuel system from my old ke-70 4age convert got a new dash with a taco on its way and thats it for now

yup thats ok, don't take any offence... there was no halm / anger / mean-ness in that post !

its ok man I'm just saying I'm not just being lazy I'm not verry good at spelling or english in general I'm more of a hands on person so yea no time for book work :dance: