Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dougy's Latest Acquisition

Featured Replies

that isnt a ke36 panno.

 

just incase u havnt noticed.

 

cheers, scott

LOL. So I am guessing you had a 36 panno and now you have sourced a cheap 5k.

  • Author
that isnt a ke36 panno.

I never said it was a 'KE' 36, I just said 36 panno....It's actually a KM36

The important part is it's got a K engine.......the 'bigblock' 5K

LOL :y:

 

u very very sneaky man, a little play on words it would seem.

 

good score none the less.

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

Daily duties and Camping are the main reasons for buying this van.......Plus the reliability of a Standard 'K' motor

hrmm hey if you spot any more of those abour for cheap bro gimme a holler, I'm after a van of my own hey.

  • Author
hrmm hey if you spot any more of those abour for cheap bro gimme a holler, I'm after a van of my own hey.

Yeah no worries mate

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.