Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyota Cruise - 4th July

Featured Replies

Car will be ready for this!

 

Just wondering if anyone around Blackwood/Aberfoyle would like to cruise up with me? Ive already asked LUKEAE71 if we would want to cruise... anyoneelse be keen? Would look good if like, five Rollas rocked up at once :)

 

If I'm going, I'd be happy to detour to Blackwood, if you don't mind a newer roller tagging along :P

  • Replies 37
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who from here is going to this...

 

It will be epic :)

damn, wish i could come, i have footy at 2.15.... sucks.

If I'm going, I'd be happy to detour to Blackwood, if you don't mind a newer roller tagging along :)

 

Keen. Could meet at "On the Run" at Blackwood or something at say.... 3:15 or so?

Keen. Could meet at "On the Run" at Blackwood or something at say.... 3:15 or so?

 

I never got back to you via PM but if you want to meet somewhere in Blackwood I would be cool with that :)

Does on the run suit you man?

Does on the run suit you man?

prob best to pm me your mobile no. I am having a wheel alignment done in the morning then other stuff on so not sure I can make it to meet yet.

Car is officially off defect!!

 

LukeAE71, sorry I can't reply to text, as I'm out of credit. I will defiantly be going tomorrow. If you need to talk to me, gimmie a ring on the number anytime after 12:30.

 

 

Otherwise, I'll meet you at BP "On the Run" at Blackwood at around 3:15. If anyone else wants to cruise down with us, more than welcome :sob:

due to work commitments, (one of the staff called in sick so I had to cover for them), and I had to work on BOTH my day's off... I didn't get to the dyno yesterday AND I have to work until 5 today, so unfortunately, I can't make it.... :sob:

Car is officially off defect!!

 

LukeAE71, sorry I can't reply to text, as I'm out of credit. I will defiantly be going tomorrow. If you need to talk to me, gimmie a ring on the number anytime after 12:30.

 

 

Otherwise, I'll meet you at BP "On the Run" at Blackwood at around 3:15. If anyone else wants to cruise down with us, more than welcome :sob:

 

Yep I'll see you there I guess :sob:

really thats unfortuante planned to be there in the te72 but then it had issues and i didnt seem to resolve them to aroud 5 or 6. stupid cars. but i do still love her, even if she is arrogant :sob:

heard the cruise failed

 

Cruise was good, weather and traffic failed really....

 

If the weather was good the hills section would have been much fun :sob:

Aww well i guess thats winter for you. Plenty of other cruise's running around the traps if anyone needs more of a fix.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.