Oh This Is Wrong...

Teddy

Well, this story is pretty rong, but it was a laught at the time, so unless it gets banned from here, i spoze its worth a laugh lol

As some of u know, i work at ***** ******! - this is where it took place one mondey arvo a little wile ago.

The shop was pretty quiet on that day, which was a good thing. I was told to fill up a box of paper in front of my regester (regi). So, i started doing this slowly. Beside me was a stand of Bread and eggs. Now, about 5 minutes into fixing up the paper, i smet a really, really rong smell wift ova - and i thought... oh no - not the egs - who has knoced 1 ova this time?! - but i couldnt see anthing and i carried on withought thought (every 1 here know what a rotton egg / dead fish smells like?)

So, i eventually finished, and the smell passed, and i didnt think anymore about it.

Later on (10 minutes later) i was back on my regi serving customers. And what do u know - oh my, this smell came back - and i thought,..ah oh no, i gota get this fixed. So i started to serve this 1 old woman, assuming after that i would clean up this mistry smell. Half way thought i remembered that this woman was nere me when i was cleaning the paper, and when she walked ova to my regi, the smell came back..when she walked out, the smell went - and i could liturally smell it wifting out with her...and to think she had a smile on her face... oh no... dead fish.. smell... ug...oh no... its not the egges...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RRROOONNNGGG !

This is a true story, and I'm glad i havnt see this old woman since. Yuck.. :ninja:

Edited by irokin

Members dont see this ad