Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7age

Featured Replies

i might part out my ae102. so just seeing if there would be any interest in my 7age. the motor is 40,000ks old since full rebuild at a cost of $5000. specs should be on my for sale ad for my car. let me know if there is any interest i need it gone asap

 

Cheers Josh

Good idea... I don't have the moolah for it but you should get much more for the motor than you will for it in that car :dance:

  • 2 weeks later...

*Jumps up and down in seat then drewls*

I wasn't planning on doing much to my rolla, but this seems like a nice little package.

I like what I see, but am a bit cash-strapped at the moment.

I'll be thinking about it over the next few days - week.

*Jumps up and down in seat then drewls*

I wasn't planning on doing much to my rolla, but this seems like a nice little package.

I like what I see, but am a bit cash-strapped at the moment.

I'll be thinking about it over the next few days - week.

 

Well the car was sold so I am guessing the motor sold too.... :bash:

 

Just as an indication you would be wanting at least $4000 plus for a 7AGE package like this one....

Well the car was sold so I am guessing the motor sold too.... :y:

Some how I missed the 2nd page of the add :bash: .

Anyway, nice conversion :bash: - might have to go and find me some old 7AFE parts... :D .

Someone on Twincam forums selling a complete 7AFE engine...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.