Purple Pirelli Eater

e70driftpig

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With your harness, is it safe to have it mounted that low behind the driver seat? I thought having it mounted so low would snap your collar bones fairly easy compared to having it mounted more perpendicular to your body or higher... :bash: Mounting it to something around the parcel shelf area.

what diff does it make?

its running through the holes in the seat anyway......and as you can see the standed seatbelts are still there and there's no cage as yet.....

where do you suppose i anchor them?

Once the cage goes in i will have somewhere to mount "proper" harness's.....but atm there really only for show......The kids love em'!

josh

Take a look at the picture attached.

post-4793-1244034250_thumb.jpg

The belt should be mounted higher up. Having it as low as you have it will kill your collar bones if you are using it and happen to crash. Just remember reading something about that somewhere.. :bash:

But if they're only there for looks then doesn't really matter.

I'm not sure where you would mount it without having a cage. Probably same place as those child restraints but I haven't looked to see if the KE's have one. haha