May 31, 200917 yr comment_348746 Here's an illustration I did a while back on how I installed my A-J-P-S Extra lock spacer. I'm sure this is how it's supposed to be installed. Report
May 31, 200917 yr comment_348769 Thats an excellent diagram and makes everything easier to understand for people. And yep how i pictured it is meant to be installed. Travis Report
May 31, 200917 yr comment_348814 nice job on the fairage! wwhere'd u got that warning this vehicle is jdm as f@$k sticker from??? lol Report
June 3, 200917 yr comment_349636 With your harness, is it safe to have it mounted that low behind the driver seat? I thought having it mounted so low would snap your collar bones fairly easy compared to having it mounted more perpendicular to your body or higher... :bash: Mounting it to something around the parcel shelf area. Report
June 3, 200917 yr comment_349651 Nice ride. soon you'll just need a 4age and it will be perfect. Report
June 3, 200917 yr comment_349698 what diff does it make?its running through the holes in the seat anyway......and as you can see the standed seatbelts are still there and there's no cage as yet..... where do you suppose i anchor them? Once the cage goes in i will have somewhere to mount "proper" harness's.....but atm there really only for show......The kids love em'! josh Take a look at the picture attached. The belt should be mounted higher up. Having it as low as you have it will kill your collar bones if you are using it and happen to crash. Just remember reading something about that somewhere.. :bash: But if they're only there for looks then doesn't really matter. I'm not sure where you would mount it without having a cage. Probably same place as those child restraints but I haven't looked to see if the KE's have one. haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now