Ae92 Cs Sedan "need More Power"

dinosaur

Members dont see this ad
Deano you car just keeps getting better and better man well done :)

Cheers Andrew man ! I have been through times when i felt like getting another car but giving up is not an option, i want to keep going until there is nothing left to change ,only then i will start another project ,definately get an AE86 Trueno and keep the 92 but use it for club cruises and whatever else. What type of rolla are you getting next?

• 10 months later...

I finally have got rear disc setup now and have had my license suspended for 6 months, so that worked out great !

oh well its been a while since i have done anything to my car except the brakes and clear indicator lenses.

as for modifications well..... iam building my engine and front end from the ground up , soon within my suspension period,depends on cash situation so i'll keep posting as i get through it and hope to get

some advice on building 4ages properly?

anyways heres a few photos!

post-8354-030741200 1289834348_thumb.jpg

post-8354-028009300 1289834601_thumb.jpg

post-8354-079789900 1289834854_thumb.jpg

post-8354-004547100 1289835045_thumb.jpg

post-8354-067130100 1289835228_thumb.jpg

post-8354-021695800 1289835492_thumb.jpg

post-8354-087334800 1289835720_thumb.jpg

post-8354-033118400 1289836156_thumb.jpg

car looks good, i think i'v seen your car before maybe around tweed heads? where did you get that gear knob from? is it a screw on type?

thanks man , i am going to respray next year some time and work on getting it just right, i got the gear knob off ebay! they are about $50

Hey anybody know if i could use 7mgte injectors in a standard 4age , and are they really 440cc or ? i think the standard ones are 250cc ?

You could do, but is it really needed? Are you intending on turbo?

Stock injectors are 165cc, i intend on running 250cc from a Magna (TE V6). There is then 4agze injectors which are 365cc and then the 440's.

You could do, but is it really needed? Are you intending on turbo?

Stock injectors are 165cc, i intend on running 250cc from a Magna (TE V6). There is then 4agze injectors which are 365cc and then the 440's.

I was thinking ,wont it be the same principle as in a carburator with bigger jets or ?.

I might just get my standard injs clean and save the 440s for a turbo like you said or ?

There is a lot of confusion regarding injector upgrade. Bigger injectors wont do anything.

UNLESS

you upgrade your computer and tune the motor to suit.

computer upgrade is a no no at the moment as they cost alot. i'm thinking about using the

440's and hopefully all the other mod's make up for it! i am not going turbo but maybe one day...hehe

It's not long before i start taking the engine apart and rebuild so i am going to be posting as it goes.!

My garage has so much in it at the mo so i'm having fun!

Just a little on what i have planned---

The head is getting over sized valves,deep dish racing with duel valve springs

Ported without polihing,port matched

bronze valve guides

adjustable cam gears

gates racing timing belt blue

red cam covers

clear cam gear cover

racing pulley's kit

The block is getting the usual with over sized pistons, oem

hks 2mm head gasket

arp head and main bolts