Ae92 Cs Sedan "need More Power"

dinosaur

Long time since i posted , my car has undergone a lot of changes i got myself a smallport 4age and changed the whole Exhaust system

HKS headers, 200cpu cat, high flow resonator, 2 1/4" pipe through to the canon wich has been tucked.

D1 voltage stabilizer and earth cables,

Golpner aluminium high efficiency race radiator,

recently i have installed a front spoiler apron wide lip with twist side skirts.

That is what i have managed to accomplish over the last 6 months.

For now i am not going to worry about respraying it, just going to focus on the engine as i am rebuilding it from ground up.

Will be posting some pictures as soon as i get the time! the car looks much different with the front spoiler compared to these old pictures!

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...
ah so cool a sedan getting modified! what colour you painting it?

I am going to stick with the Blue Pearl as colour changing is a bitch ! Going to do a better job next time round

as i stuffed up in a couple of places buffing it! just don't know about keeping it all one colour or mabe spray the spoiler and side skirts black! I'll be doing it later though after i finish the motor.

couple of them levins gettin around adelaide atm!
I have not seen a single ae92 levin in the gold coast on the road , but it would be good to see in person ,the only model i have seen is the trueno.I would'nt mind getting the rear spoiler off the levin in the photo though ,it would complete the look i am looking for!