May 31, 200917 yr comment_348747 Hey guys, I saw the movie on a plane coming back from LA yesterday, good flick! My advise is make your partners watch it so they understand our passion for our cars. The movie is about Eric's first car and how he has owned it and how its progressed through time with him, his mates and family. Eric and his mates race it in Targa Tas in 1996 and decide to re-enter something like 10yrs later; they rebuild the beast (Ford XB Coupe) and do the Targa Tas again. For all the people who still own your first car (Like me) you'll love it, personally the movie tells ones connection to their beast very well, and also touches on things like being in the zone. Guest stars include: Jermey Clarkson, Jay Leno and Doctor Phill. On another note, just came back from a 5 week holiday in the states, loved every second of it. I was completely fine until I got on a plane at Dallas to LA and developed a cold, now I'm feeling flu like symptons, I think I might have the damn swine flu.... or a cold.. same thing. Anyhow, Go see the movie when it comes out I give it a 9/10 http://www.lovethebeast.com.au/ Report
May 31, 200917 yr comment_348882 Yes this was discussed recently. Only bit I didn't like was when Clarkson slagged off Corolla's. Obviously he wasn't referring to KE1x's or xE2x's! I am going to buy the DVD and show my wife. Then i will tell her about the KE15 she hasn't noticed out back yet. Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_348923 Already come out .......... and finished in cinemas here mate! US must actually be behind us on the release of this one. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=28464 :bash: Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_348935 Derr, just re-read first post. :bash: If he saw it on a plane then it must be on DVD in the states already. Report
June 2, 200917 yr Author comment_349269 hehe, I actually had a look around but couldn't find a post on it, .. oh well, cool movie I can't wait to get a copy :bash: Clarkson is intitled to his opinion, I respect the man for speaking his mind, doesn't mean I always like what he has to say.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now