Dream Machine

LILRKT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will leave cos this is just a "DICKFEST MEETING PLACE"

you are all a bunch of nerded out freaks with shit cars and just letting you know poof boy I have another car already and it has the 4A-GTE in it i just have to get it painted and ill be cruising in a better car than you have ever owned and ever will.

CARS+POOFTA NERDS=rollaclub.com

and i wouldn't even wipe my ass with a rollaclub.com sticker.

And you know jack shit about cars or engines.

:)

If you're choosing to jet this forum.. do it discreetly. Don't make a scene... seriously! It's childs play the way you're reacting. A joke is a joke dude, but if you can't take one or two here and there, like everytbody else on this forum, then by all means.... don't post up anymore.

Edited by Tiger

You make a very good point Tiger. It is sad that LILRKT has chosen to make the comments that he has. In his posts about his accident on BoostCruising he remained calm and didn't make dickhead comments like he has on RollaClub. I am not going to ban him, I leave it up to Grimwolge to decide if he wants to do so. I realise that LILRKT has made quite a few extremely unnecessary comments but I'd like to give him the chance to calm down, apologize for some heated words, and acknowledge that no-one in RollaClub was attempting to seriously attack his driving behaviour (as no-one knows for certain what happened on the night of his accident, so we're not in a position to make accusations). I'm sure we all meant what we said when we called him a dickhead for his comments though, as he has made some dickhead comments.

LILRKT, I hope you read this and have a think about some of your comments on the RollaClub forums. You are welcome here providing you can take a bit of a ribbing, just like everyone else does. However, if you don't feel mature enough to comply with this, you have two options. OPTION ONE: Email me and let me know so I can ban you from RollaClub (if Nick hasn't already). OPTION TWO: Feel free to make another dickhead comment. You will be banned straight away, and no-one will really care about whatever it is you say in such comment, as we're not so immature that we'll take it to heart.

Of course, I'd go with OPTION THREE. That is, you apologize, take the comments in your stride, and leave it at that. You will have learned from your accident either a). not to do silly stuff on the road, or b). to be more careful as the council are shit with their sprinklers. I don't know what happened on the night, only you and Sarah know the truth.

In case this is the last message you read on RollaClub, once you've got LILRKT2 ready, please let me know (either through Lenny at Bridge or one of the other RollaClub members around town). I'd love to race you at Hidden Valley, as I'm sure LILRKT will be a very quick car.

What you do is up to you and you alone.

Sorry Ancullen..................................

But "f@$k YOU" everyone else we will just hope that one day some of you actually get the chance to drive a 1000kg, 300bhp car and get someone to put some nice thick water across a dry road and see where you end up "HOPEFULLY DEAD" cos there is no room in this world for forum fags.

And just letting you know I'm not the only one who did what happened to me but they were lucky to be in the left lane away from the mediam strip.

Why not some of you poofs road trip up here and see some real rolla's

20v AE82's

16v Turbo's

1ggze (supercharged twin turbo with 100 shot of nos) ke70

20v Turbo being built

4agze ke55 race car

no fag poof worked 'K' series engine's and no fag poof drivers

Catchya ancullen see you around when LILRKT2 hits the streets for round 2

And to everyone else get a f@$king life and maybe you will crash too................

Bad idea LILRKT. I hope to catch up with you one day at Hidden Valley so I can race LILRKT2 - AND WHOOP YOU SENSELESS YOU RETARDED LITTLE f@$kWIT. How f@$king arrogant are you to think you're so f@$king smart!?! You f@$ked up and had an accident. You were racing and you weren't thinking. Don't deny it because I KNOW THAT THIS WAS THE CASE. I'm not going to deny there was water on the road. It's just that you were too f@$king moronic to be able to control your car driving in a STRAIGHT LINE THROUGH WATER!!! Don't give me this aquaplaning excuse. For that to happen you were obviously on full throttle and hadn't taken notice of the water on the road. You retarded little shit.

Bring LILRKT2 down to Hidden Valley, that way we can race in the proper environment, and what's more you can try something more challenging than racing in a straight line!!!! The next meet I can attend will be Sunday August 28. I hope to see you there with LILRKT2. And don't give me any f@$king bullshit excuses about not being able to make it. I know you obviously don't have a f@$king life so you won't have anything else on.

Go to hell f@$kwit.