Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rob Roy Hillclimb

Featured Replies

Greetings fellow victorians

 

There is a hillclimb on this Sunday up at Rob Roy (Christmas Hills)

 

I know of a few TCCA members competing, and there is usually a good variety of cars running up the hill.

 

I am going to go out for a look. I was planning on competing, but my car isn't going to be ready in time, so I am going to drive up and take some photos. I managed to talk work into lending me an Elfin for the weekend too which will make it a nice drive.

 

There are some good winding roads up that way too for those of you who like a twisty run :yes:

I might be interested in this - what time is it?

  • Author

Usually runs from about 10am through to 3pm. Bit later if there have been lots of delays.

sounds worthy of a look. :yes:

I might be interested in this - what time is it?

 

If you're there, I might shotgun a seat

  • Author

Hopefully see a few of you tomorrow :y:

Nice pics adam...some good action shots of that Model A...with transverse leaf springs :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.