Social Activities Discussion

MYSTIK

Now as mentioned in the APH thread >> http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...st&p=355430

would like to discuss some regular social activities, something similar to the APH meet.

Now I'm guessing it would be preferable for most people, for these activities to be a friday/saturday afternoon/evening and to be semi central to avoid people complaining about having to drive large distances.

So have at it peoples :)

Edited by MYSTIK

Members dont see this ad

As i mentioned in the APH thread. As the APH meet is now monthly, the posibility of having a club activity such as bowling, karting,cruising, etc. on the opposing fornight.

Bowling - Cross Rd bowls- 5mins south of the city- pretty central

Go Karting - Gepps X - 15min north of the city- pretty much the best one ive been to yet

As for cruising- ???

Edited by SLO-030

I would like to make a suggestion:

Could the meets please be on a Saturday or Sunday?

I drive about 500k's a week to and from work and last thing on a Friday all I want to do is go home and crack open a bourbon and sit on the couch.

By Saturday morning I am refreshed and ready to go again and Saturday nights am looking for something to do.

I know everyone works different jobs etc but mine is a 9-5 Monday to Friday thing and by Friday I'm shagged :)

I would like to make a suggestion:

Could the meets please be on a Saturday or Sunday?

yes and possible, only said friday/saturday as an example, my main reasoning is personal experience that sundays can be hard to organise somethings for as quite a few people do use it as a family day.

Like i said above its all possible, just depends on how interested some people are though.

yes and possible, only said friday/saturday as an example, my main reasoning is personal experience that sundays can be hard to organise somethings for as quite a few people do use it as a family day.

Like i said above its all possible, just depends on how interested some people are though.

I agree with you about Sundays as a family day.... :P

Saturday afternoons and mornings can be hard due to people working Saturdays and also club sports etc.

Saturday night is looking best :)

• 3 weeks later...

ok kind of died, been busy at job hunting :) at which i can say i have been successful anyways enough about me

ah yes saturday arvo/evening is looking quite good hoping everyone agrees with that, (if not, will have to see what we can do)

ok peope you just need a decide on what to do and if we should cycle it month to month ie go-karting then bowling then something else that way we arent doing the same thing month after month, except for the regular pizza meet of course :P

all input is greatly appreciated