Cruise 26th Of July

M3LOW

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully the lovely policemen will respect that were tryin to just have a lesiurely cruise and not mess it up for us.

We've only ever had police attention twice on the past xx cruises we have organized (Meet point). When the police rocked up, we spoke to them in the proper manner and they were fine, and told us to be on our way.

sif your just worried about petrol..... as always.

:)

Was a good day out, considering i only remembered about it at 11 this morning. packin it to get to seaford on time and made it.

Good to see the 13BT KE20 about and about once again. not without its hiccups :)

Yeah it was good to see you man and it was nice to meet you 13BT_KE20.

Cruise was average, would've liked to have seen more cars, but oh well.

Spewing though, I couldn't start the car up after we finsihed the BBQ, think a coil has shit itself, so I had to leave the poor girl down there overnight. I'm so annoyed hope it isn't on bricks tomorrow when i take the trailer down.

wasnt a bad cruise IMO, smaller numbers makes it easier to stay together.

lol yeh a few hiccups hey ryan, after we separated it got worse........ that was definitely a bad/old patch of fuel, only JUST managed to limp it home after having to stop on the freeway twice. Used 15lt of fuel from Meadows to home to so not sure whats going on there. I ended the tank, prob wont even just that fuel in the daily jsut keep it for the mover or something. I'm lucky it didnt cost me a motor really, thats how bad it got.

Was pretty happy to keep up with that commie, he said it makes 460hp. Was neck and neck the whole way and I'm still running low boost and stock turbo and had my old man in the car who tips the scales at around 100kgs

Was pretty happy to keep up with that commie, he said it makes 460hp. Was neck and neck the whole way and I'm still running low boost and stock turbo and had my old man in the car who tips the scales at around 100kgs

Not to mention though he took off from top gear..

Any who..

Yeah was disappointing on the numbers.. But i was expecting it with what the weather was looking like in the morning..

Weather came good later on, from the BBQ was great.. Rally car finally caught up with us from the city..

Got some good shots I'll post up later..

Cheers for the good feedback :)