Pajero Mc On A Ke55 Booster

So

Seeing as car is off road atm, thought id go and put my Pajero MC in.

Well it turns out that it don't fit, not only is the Bolt spacing on booster is smaller (around 6-7cm) its offsetted so that if it did fit the the pajero fluid container would be on a lean at about 30 degrees.

How did people get around this? guessing a different booster, but what will fit? i so though the KE55 was a 8cm spacing.

Is the KE30 with the remote reservoir the same?

Cheers

Members dont see this ad

When you do put the MC check that both brake line inlets have a cone shape seat inside them - I bought JB1712 - and the front line doesn't have a cone shaped seat.

This means the brake line screwed all the way in, but didn't seal against anything so its weeping fluid.

Not sure how to solve this yet, will do some investigating Monday. I think I can probably buy some kind of fitting to solve this...

you can get a banjo fitting from a ford telstar. this allows you to use all your standard lines. search toymods there is a thread there explaining the whole conversion

Depends though Luc, the model me and Silver has is different, it actually has 2 line holes like a Stock MC

photo0316.jpg

Btw Silver, i got a Line made up at some place called NBC, $18.50 with the right fitting for the front section :)