July 22, 200917 yr comment_360521 Hi guys, Ive just got my hands on an ae92 sx with a 4agze :P can anyone recommend a mechanic or tuner in the melbourne area? just wanna get it looked over, possibly tuned and want someone that has a really good background in corolla's I'm from the western suburns melbourne but don't mind travelling too far any help would be great :wink: Report
July 22, 200917 yr comment_360550 I haven't had any personal experiences getting my car tuned at Status Tuning in Dandenong, but I haven't heard a single bad thing about them. I've gone in to talk to them about getting a few things done and they were really helpful. Report
July 22, 200917 yr comment_360590 look up MC mobile mechanics in the local yellow pages he is a realistic mechanic and wont rip you off as long as you don't stuff him around cheers Report
July 22, 200917 yr comment_360615 alwasy taken my liner to CREATD Motorsports and never had troubles they are in Campbellfield and they work on all makes/models Report
July 22, 200917 yr Author comment_360656 I haven't had any personal experiences getting my car tuned at Status Tuning in Dandenong, but I haven't heard a single bad thing about them. I've gone in to talk to them about getting a few things done and they were really helpful. do they specialise in corollas? ive got a few little queries specifically bout the 4agze, u think they could help? thanks guys for your advice :P Report
July 22, 200917 yr comment_360658 I haven't had any personal experiences getting my car tuned at Status Tuning in Dandenong, but I haven't heard a single bad thing about them. I've gone in to talk to them about getting a few things done and they were really helpful. :P Yeah Trent is a genius! There is allways a ke70(drifters) or two in his shop. I'm hanging to get all my electrical gremlins sorted and smash it on his dyno. stu. Report
July 22, 200917 yr comment_360667 do they specialise in corollas? ive got a few little queries specifically bout the 4agze, u think they could help? thanks guys for your advice :P I believe mostly Japanese imports, but like Stu has mentioned there has always been a Corolla out front. Report
July 23, 200917 yr comment_360764 Try meridian motorsport in moorabbin. Guy there named toby has done a lot of work on the 4a in mr2s and in corollas. He is always very happy to have a chat with you. Wouldn't say he is the cheapest mind you but they get a lot of race cars going in and out of the place. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now