August 17, 200917 yr comment_366726 nice selection of wheels you have. we had the two door panelvan ke26 over here which some people have put glass all round. Report
August 20, 200917 yr comment_367376 If you are talking about engine swaps you can pretty much stuff anything on these cars as long as they are 1975 and older vehicles here in California. 1975 and older vehicles here do not have any smog checks. So what you're saying is, in California, you could put a 350 Chev V8 in these 900kg and lighter Corollas and the cops won't care about it ?? That'd be cool as. If only I wished Australia legalized that rule, but 1980 and older, then I'd have a 307 Chev and Powerglide ready to go in my Ke36 Panelvan. :) Cheers, Josh :y: Report
January 19, 201016 yr comment_406700 Love this wagon. Looks fantastic and I bet she's a whole heap of fun too. :D Report
June 16, 201016 yr comment_445208 coolest car! where in cali are you? looks abit like san fran. I was over there earlier this year and was surprised to see hardly any old cars on the roads. maybe because of the smog checks? or new cars are cheap to buy there from memory! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now