Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photo Shop Request

Featured Replies

Hey, I am changing the colour of my car and i have absolutely no idea how to use photo shop. Could someone change the colour of my corolla so i can get a basic idea what it will look like when i do paint it? I would be ever so grateful :P

 

I want to paint it in a Mazda 626 beige colour. If you could colour code the bumpers and mirrors that would be great.. the bumpers don't have to be perfect, just a basic idea of it painted, Cheers Johno :cool:

 

 

This was my attemp of colour coding with MSpaint, lol!

post-5444-1251976718_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

post-5444-1251976614.jpg

 

post-5444-1251977052_thumb.jpg

is someone else doing it?

 

i don't want to get almost done then see that it is already done.

I did my best, hope you like :P

 

post-1158-1251977795.jpg

 

Try standing back and squinting with your eyes :cool:

 

 

wow, it look's so professional

 

i can't even tell that it's been photoshopped

I did my best, hope you like :P

 

post-1158-1251977795.jpg

 

Try standing back and squinting with your eyes :cool:

 

Funniest thing ive seen in days! 10/10 for effort JiP!

 

Ill have a go at the photoshop, gimme a couple min.

you could also go with this one

 

 

 

image1t.jpg

Dodgy as i couldn't get the bumpers to look right but you get the idea! Also i fixed your suspension "issue" while i was at it.

 

done.jpg

i see we have a photoshop battle going on here

 

 

i challenge you tomorrow at dusk, to a photoshop battle.......TO THE DEATH!!!

Edited by peter08

A quicky as i imagine it may look.

 

To give an accurate colour perception, find a pic of a White Twinky/ with colour coded bumpers, and i would be happy to do the colour fully.

 

Also i havent don't the door trims. Ruff job but you get the idea i guess.

 

Untitled-1.jpg

 

Bugz.

 

 

Edit..

 

Looking now i think the colour needs to be abit lighter...Ner Let me know anyways.

Edited by Bugzbarney

i see we have a photoshop battle going on here

 

 

i challenge you tomorrow at dusk, to a photoshop battle.......TO THE DEATH!!!

Challenge accepted :P

  • Author

That looks really good, thanks guys! I just have no idea how to use it, i got a free version but I could only use it for 1 month :cool:

Oh JiP, awesome job, I'm so jealous i don't have your talent, haha!

 

 

I just made one with the taillights blacked out.. :P

 

post-5444-1252012006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

I did my best, hope you like :cool:

 

post-1158-1251977795.jpg

 

Try standing back and squinting with your eyes ;)

I'm still rolling on the floor over this one :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.