October 11, 200916 yr comment_380997 lOl he took a pic of the model. Its too dark outside. They'll take a pic in the morning they say. Oh and about the camping trip. I told Amber and Andrew why they had such bad water pressure in the showers ;) Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381000 lOl he took a pic of the model. Its too dark outside. They'll take a pic in the morning they say. Oh and about the camping trip. I told Amber and Andrew why they had such bad water pressure in the showers ;) Oooh nice, They are a de-tuned R1 (about 10hp), Would be fun. Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381063 Soo wished I was there ;) I almost made the dash there at 9.30pm would have only taken an hour to get there. But my missus talked me out of it. So when is the next one? I will be there in my "cough cough" Bluey. Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381071 Apparently in a month. How about we set a date... How are we with the 15th of November?? Edited October 15, 200916 yr by JiP Report
October 11, 200916 yr Author comment_381081 Would this be the incriminating photo you speak of.......... Thanks to the following for attending: JiP 930LLO Love Ke70 Was a great trip with many fun moments..... Definately will be doing another shortly... Report
October 11, 200916 yr Author comment_381093 JiP had this to say to the people who missed out on a great outing..... Some of the fantastic facilities on offer at Lake Cressbrook Some of the local wildlife who can't be trusted near your food...LOL Apparently JiP's bread rolls were on the Bandicoot's Menu...LMAO Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381095 Yeah don't forget my bread and the plastic too. almost ready to fry them up on the bbq Report
October 15, 200916 yr comment_382344 really was a good night. I'm glad thats the most incriminating photo that turned out, shoulda seen ambers bruises from her numerous tumbles haha! Edited October 15, 200916 yr by JiP Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_389544 gonna have to buy a tent sometime and head out with you lot, sounds like there were many lolz to be had... and need to sort my radiator out get the DX running nice and cool so i can go on a nice long drive without too many issues... Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389723 Still eating the lollies I bought from that lolly shop lOl Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now