Ineed A Motor 4 A T-18

crustydemons666

Members dont see this ad
Cheapest option would probably be a 3T-C

If you say which state you are in someone might see it and be able to help you... although a wtb thread in the classifieds section would have been more appropriate.

I'm having trouble finding a 3tc over here in West Oz. so i was looking for another cheap option. :P

I'm having trouble finding a 3tc over here in West Oz. so i was looking for another cheap option. :jamie:

Coming to perth any time soon? Currently own 4 T18s and have stacks of parts for them... Other option if you wanna have some more fun and rev harder is a 2TG will bolt straight in too... gotta love the twin cam engines.

Also, if you swap the gearbox too... can slot in a RWD 4AGE so long as you use the T50 for it, as they have different output splines on what is otherwise the same box.

Coming to perth any time soon? Currently own 4 T18s and have stacks of parts for them... Other option if you wanna have some more fun and rev harder is a 2TG will bolt straight in too... gotta love the twin cam engines.

Also, if you swap the gearbox too... can slot in a RWD 4AGE so long as you use the T50 for it, as they have different output splines on what is otherwise the same box.

Awesome your a champ ill be in perth this weekend and next weekend, I plan on putting a 4age in when i can afford it. just wanna get it driveable for now.

send me and email with your details and ill come have a look what you got on the weekend.

cheers man.