September 6, 200917 yr comment_371687 I just bought a 1991 AE92 with 300,000 km on the clokc. still goes alright but want to get a quicker engine. what kind of engine fits into a 91 ae92? I'm thinking the 4agze maybe? just not sure what else fits into this car? Report
September 6, 200917 yr comment_371692 hey man, heaps of info out there, and I'm fairly sure its been asked before, try "this place" or just "mother of all engine conversion info" from what i can see most of the 4age type will fit might just need a bit if tweaking Edited September 6, 200917 yr by Reaper_Mobb Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_377055 hoirizontally mounted supercharged 393 stroker fits easy as Report
October 1, 200917 yr comment_378241 Haha, oh yeah. Ive done that conversion dozens of times :P Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_389367 if you want some power: you could get a 4AGE 16V 100KW (very rare to find one under 200,kms these days) you could get a 7AFE 1.8L (cheap as chips nowadays..go to the wreckers I'm sure they'll have a few in stock) or ultimately buy a frontcut 4AGE 20V 1.6L ($1800-$2500** at any jap parts import shop) if you're on budget and want a responsive engine with decent power go for the 7AFE you will not be dissapointed...if I'm not mistaken you can get one with manual gearbox for under $1000... Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_389387 3SGE's or 3SGTE's would fit as well. I think you just have to get creative. :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now