December 20, 201015 yr comment_489548 you better, or i'll come drop a skid in ya driveway :fuzz: Hahaha :lolcry: What driveway? It's a stone one. :P Woo! 50th Page Comment! :dance: Edited December 20, 201015 yr by ewt Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_489587 car is doppe!!!! def gotta finish my celica go for a hills run :P or at least the rolla. vid clip of the sound when it gets done too :D Report
December 21, 201015 yr Author comment_489792 Shit yea! Get the 70 goin for a beatdown thru the hills. Wanna make a bit of a video of the car too. Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_490147 I want a diff thats not gonna sap up all the power before it hits the tyres... :fuzz: Thats the same as what i got quoted from the place that did the one on the tonner. I'm gonna try aussie discount on Port rd. Seeing as they're right nextdoor (literally) Hoping they can slot me in before christmas :hmm: if not my mate owns complete exhaust at kilkenny. ask for mike and tell him adrian sent u! he has a ke20. putting a 2j in it :) Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_490234 Cheers Adrian. I got the exhaust done yesterday :) i like the idle and the fact its picked up soooo much torque down low, its crazy. It sounds a bit tinny, but no leaks like before. Report
December 24, 201015 yr Author comment_490401 I don't own a video camera man. hopefully sort one out soon enough. The colour? well, to be completely honest.....I love it to death. Every day when i walk out of work at the end of the day. I see the little green wagon sitting there, waiting for me. Brings a smile to my face everytime! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Thanks for following the build over the past 18 months or so! Hopefully be back next year with more ideas! maybe another KE3x :hmm: ;) Edited December 24, 201015 yr by SLO-030 Report
December 25, 201015 yr Author comment_490406 Sorry man. I can't bring myself to do it. I already, possibly, quite likely, MAY already have another xE3x shell ;) Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_490429 I already, possibly, quite likely, MAY already have another xE3x shell ;) What are your plans for this, shell? :D I'd be grinnin' everytime I walked outside of a building, feeling depressed, to my Van Completed, Reg'd and RWC'd. :) Report
December 25, 201015 yr Author comment_490430 What are your plans for this, shell? :D I'd be grinnin' everytime I walked outside of a building, feeling depressed, to my Van Completed, Reg'd and RWC'd. :) Your just gonna have to wait and see young Josh. Report
December 25, 201015 yr Author comment_490456 Ugh, I'm well......Exhausted :laff: Had the exhaust shop cut the extractors further up the collector. Converting them from 1 3/4" to 2" Need to pull the hangers off. They put handbrake cable on the wrong side of the bracket. Causing the cable to sit on the pipe :glare: Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_490489 Sorry man. I can't bring myself to do it. I already, possibly, quite likely, MAY already have another xE3x shell ;) Awwwwwww i know you like old school, but what happened to trying something new :P I hope it's a ke3x coupe that'd be wicked Edited December 25, 201015 yr by SLW42 Report
December 25, 201015 yr Author comment_490494 Awwwwwww i know you like old school, but what happened to trying something new :P I hope it's a ke3x coupe that'd be wicked Well, it has 2 doors. getting closer... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now