Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

2TG! ya have a head sittin next to ya i think i read somewhere ;)

Spot on. Although it was just the intake manifold sitting next to me.

I'm thinking 3tg hahaha :yes: that's how i'd be doing it anyways, 1.8L twin cam hybrid + boost = win hehehe :P but thats me

I don't even wanna try wrap my head around all the info on the hyrbrids. Enough work trying to figure stuff out that doesnt relate to a K engine :bash:

So i tested the wagon out last night. After the exhaust was put on, the engine felt less revvy.

With the down low torque it moves along quite well. The feeling of less revs came from the fact the car is alot more smoother right thru the rev range. Win for all.

Josh, I'm not gonna start anything on it till work starts on it.

Saw this tonight. Sounded fair tough, although not sure it runs it anymore... New diff time I do believe :P

Yep, currently stuck on the side of gorge rd with a blown diff. Seemed to have sorted a new one out, thanks to Jason (bmxsexmonkey)

LOL

I can here josh gigling in his sleep about you blowin ya diff , hope ya get it fixxed soon,

I have been in the same situation many times i can change them with my eyes closed.

Time to go work on ollie.

Woz

Edited by ewt

Wanna give Mick (Raven) a big thanks for offering to come out and pick us up. Although the car trailer was already on its way.

And BIGGEST thanks to my old boy. Getting a call at 9:15, picking up the car trailer, heading off and managing to find us. Load the car on, drive to the workshop, unload the car, put the trailer back in the shed and be home by 2am. Definatly deserves a couple cartons for that effort :yes:

Wanna give Mick (Raven) a big thanks for offering to come out and pick us up. Although the car trailer was already on its way.

And BIGGEST thanks to my old boy. Getting a call at 9:15, picking up the car trailer, heading off and managing to find us. Load the car on, drive to the workshop, unload the car, put the trailer back in the shed and be home by 2am. Definatly deserves a couple cartons for that effort :yes:

I think they both do :P both raven and the old boy hahaha