Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

you better, or i'll come drop a skid in ya driveway :fuzz:

Hahaha :lolcry:

 

What driveway? It's a stone one. :P

 

Woo! 50th Page Comment! :dance:

Edited by ewt

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 506.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

car is doppe!!!! def gotta finish my celica go for a hills run :P or at least the rolla. vid clip of the sound when it gets done too :D

  • Author

Shit yea!

 

Get the 70 goin for a beatdown thru the hills. Wanna make a bit of a video of the car too.

I want a diff thats not gonna sap up all the power before it hits the tyres... :fuzz:

 

 

 

Thats the same as what i got quoted from the place that did the one on the tonner.

 

I'm gonna try aussie discount on Port rd. Seeing as they're right nextdoor (literally)

 

Hoping they can slot me in before christmas :hmm:

 

if not my mate owns complete exhaust at kilkenny.

 

ask for mike and tell him adrian sent u! he has a ke20. putting a 2j in it :)

  • Author

Cheers Adrian.

 

I got the exhaust done yesterday :) i like the idle and the fact its picked up soooo much torque down low, its crazy.

 

It sounds a bit tinny, but no leaks like before.

Vids?

 

How you liking the colour man?

  • Author

I don't own a video camera man. hopefully sort one out soon enough.

 

The colour? well, to be completely honest.....I love it to death. Every day when i walk out of work at the end of the day. I see the little green wagon sitting there, waiting for me. Brings a smile to my face everytime!

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Thanks for following the build over the past 18 months or so! Hopefully be back next year with more ideas! maybe another KE3x :hmm: ;)

Edited by SLO-030

e7x :yes:

  • Author

Sorry man. I can't bring myself to do it.

 

I already, possibly, quite likely, MAY already have another xE3x shell ;)

I already, possibly, quite likely, MAY already have another xE3x shell ;)

What are your plans for this, shell? :D

 

I'd be grinnin' everytime I walked outside of a building, feeling depressed, to my Van Completed, Reg'd and RWC'd. :)

  • Author

What are your plans for this, shell? :D

 

I'd be grinnin' everytime I walked outside of a building, feeling depressed, to my Van Completed, Reg'd and RWC'd. :)

 

 

Your just gonna have to wait and see young Josh.

  • Author

Ugh, I'm well......Exhausted :laff:

 

Had the exhaust shop cut the extractors further up the collector. Converting them from 1 3/4" to 2"

Image847.jpg

 

Image846.jpg

 

Need to pull the hangers off. They put handbrake cable on the wrong side of the bracket. Causing the cable to sit on the pipe :glare:

Image845.jpg

 

Image844.jpg

 

Image843.jpg

Sorry man. I can't bring myself to do it.

 

I already, possibly, quite likely, MAY already have another xE3x shell ;)

 

Awwwwwww i know you like old school, but what happened to trying something new :P

 

I hope it's a ke3x coupe that'd be wicked

Edited by SLW42

  • Author

Awwwwwww i know you like old school, but what happened to trying something new :P

 

I hope it's a ke3x coupe that'd be wicked

 

 

Well, it has 2 doors. getting closer...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.