Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

I could even save you postage if you're after it & can wait until Christmas. :y:

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Spotted climbing Shepherds Hill Rd yesterday?

  • Author

Coilovers look good Ryan. :y:

 

We've got a VN Berlina V6 1" Master Cylinder for sale if you're interested.

 

Josh :cool:

 

Cheers Josh!

 

I thought it was only the V8's that got the 1" jobby?

 

 

I could even save you postage if you're after it & can wait until Christmas. :y:

 

See how we go man. And make sure you head back on the 28th not the 27th.

 

Spotted climbing Shepherds Hill Rd yesterday?

 

Yea man, that woulda been just after I got the coilovers in. Heading to pick up a mate and test the new front end out.

Cheers Josh!

 

I thought it was only the V8's that got the 1" jobby?

That's what I thought, but the VN Berlina V6 we wrecked out Months ago had one in it, and we thought it was worth saving.

 

If you're comin' down for the GORC 2012, you could swing past and pick it up if you haven't got one prior. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

How much bro?

 

 

YEAAHHHH BOI!

 

326237_2874100170458_1198530432_3188076_304248107_o.jpg

 

325358_2874122411014_1198530432_3188103_661541863_o.jpg

Suspension looks good. :y:

 

It's the Master Cylinder only, $20. We didn't keep the Booster. We can post it to ya if you want it before GOR.

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

I'm Sure you do Mike! haha.

 

Nom Nom Nom

326398_2883414563312_1198530432_3191858_627302402_o.jpg

 

Bees dick of clearance

339589_2883423323531_1198530432_3191859_1970484295_o.jpg

YEAAHHHH BOI!

 

326237_2874100170458_1198530432_3188076_304248107_o.jpg

 

Good work on the front suspension dude that looks nice! Whats the specs on front wheels and how close to the guards/ how much track has it got now?

  • Author

Cheers Chris! Tom tells me your friends just joined the 38 club?

 

Front wheels are 14x6.5 +27. Sit about 15mm or so inside the guards. I'll get some more pics tomorrow.

Yeah man its true! can't wait to give that 38 some love!

Edited by Oh-KE

  • Author

Anybody want?

 

post-5493-0-22958600-1323941552_thumb.jpg

  • Author

SAAB 15x5.5 +40

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.