Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

Spotted again on Shepherds Hill Rd this arvo. You've got either a speedo or clutch cable hanging under the car there Ryan, you should zip tie that sucker to something before it gets ripped off and spoils your day :yes:

What car were you in? I think I went past your place at some point.

Yea, bloody speedo cable. Need to change it soon, jumpy speedo n shit :glare:

OH! in the fluro vest, I saw ya!

New struts are wicked. Picked up another car last night and my mate drove the wagon home. So I took a detour up Old Belair Rd and Main Rd.

He drives a KE70 braced to the shitter, 86 struts, JDM brakes etc. He was surprised with how good it handled. :dance:

Merry Christmas Motherʞ©$ɟers! Also Merry Christmas to my new neighbours, I hear they loved their present!

post-5493-0-48194000-1324810684_thumb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rJd3F1uGs

As mentioned in the clip description, the neighbour came out about 30sec after. I saw him run out in my rear view mirror hahah

Edited by SLO-030

It's loud enough without the straight pipe in person! :yes: Also $h1ts all over Blue Thing through the twisties.. :lolcry:

Thanks for showing me around while I was in town mate, too much time around family makes me go nuts (we live 700kms apart for a reason).

P.s - Hope you got that passenger brake light fixed. :wink:

It's loud enough without the straight pipe in person! :yes: Also $h1ts all over Blue Thing through the twisties.. :lolcry:

Thanks for showing me around while I was in town mate, too much time around family makes me go nuts (we live 700kms apart for a reason).

P.s - Hope you got that passenger brake light fixed. :wink:

Yea, didn't need a defect from the boys in blue at JAFs. Also doesn't go too badly thru the twisties.

Not a problem Luke, I know from personal experience it's good to have a local about when in different states.

I got home after the twisties, parked it and have been driving the daily since, but cheers for letting me know man :y:

Edited by SLO-030

• 1 month later...