Has Any One Put A Sr20 In A Ke55 In Victoria??????

guitar mad

Members dont see this ad
trying to find info on any body puting a nissan sr20 det engine into a ke55 rolla and geting it engineered in melbourne,ive search and search the net for days on end but nothing comes up has any one at all heard of any one doing this ????????????????????????

no but iv been looking my self and can't find anything either if u find anything lman can u lets us no cheers hamish

been thru countless vic road pdf on laws modifying etc but can't get any definative answers , i know some of the laws in victoria are different from other states and i know a few people from out of state have done it , just woundering if there has been any one in melbourne who has ,ill phone some places tomorrow and see what the story is

trying to find info on any body puting a nissan sr20 det engine into a ke55 rolla and geting it engineered in melbourne,ive search and search the net for days on end but nothing comes up has any one at all heard of any one doing this ????????????????????????

Hey mate. I was also looking at doing the same thing but with a ke36. I called up a few engineers till I finally got one that actually helped. And atm there are no restrictions on engine conversions in vic. So long as everything else up to the task of handling it. And I got a link on my laptop to the laws that they are trying to bring in. Which he told me will be ages if ever if they come in. But with the new laws an sr20det will still be legal anyways. When I get on my laptop I'll post the link up.

I tottaly agree with the above comment, also I may be making ca18/sr20 to K model engine mounts in due time

Those engine mounts would be really helpful. i will be needing them for a KE35 so if you can PM me or even let us know an esitmated time you will be doing these?

Thanks!

http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/roads/veh...es_3Feb2006.pdf

thats the link for what they are trying to bring out but nobody is agreeing that they should come out. so atm there are no restrictions on engine conversions in vic but read that link for what could be out in a couple years time if you plan on taking a while doing it. also for any other stuff for vic check this link below.

http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/roads/veh...n/vsb_ncop.aspx