What's Better Than A Ke1x Rolla?..... 5 Of Them !!! ;)

Chobis

I just bought a KE1X so I can't wait for the next run, gives me time to do some work :D

Woohoo.... what happened to the Sev? Oh it doesn't matter..... another Adelaide KE1x is exciting. I'm gonna assume it's an 11 too cos otherwise you woulda said KE10 I reckon. Thats just me trying to be psychic. I am confident though so welcome to the KE11 club. :party:

Pics please.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KE11's are one better! :D

This talk of Bay to Birdwood 2011 scares me. That is two full years away. God knows what I will own by then. I have never had the same car in Bay to Birdwood twice and I've done 6 of them. Technically the Rolla wasn't entered this year though I guess so perhaps I can allow it another run. :party:

Woohoo.... what happened to the Sev? Oh it doesn't matter..... another Adelaide KE1x is exciting. I'm gonna assume it's an 11 too cos otherwise you woulda said KE10 I reckon. Thats just me trying to be psychic. I am confident though so welcome to the KE11 club. :D

Pics please.

It is that yellow KE11 that Yoda was selling and I pick it up tonight, a fairly overrated car for it's age I couldn't pass it up. Yes my AE71 is sold.

Funny cos when I rang Shannons I spoke to a guy called Dave who must be a mate of yours and was telling me all about how you were sending him pics of this event etc. He was a cool guy to deal with and far out the price of insurance is awesome and their approach to these old girls is refreshing!!!

This will be used as a daily over Summer and I have already found some 14" steelies and Crown hubbies for it.

I need to get in touch with this "Frank" guy so I can get my steelies redrilled, any help would be great :party:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mikey did you fill the panels on that yourself? Because that van had some custom work, I used to have a closed window one back in the day and it wasn't smooth like yours. It was basically a wagon with steel for windows.

And I reckon that Daisy is recoverable. Do you still have the wreck?

Edited by philbey

• 2 months later...

May be doable, being concentrating on the skyline for theast 3 yrs, and that should be finished totally in 4-5 months, so i will have

money to finish the ke10 then. Being trying to go in it for the last 10yrs..lol, something always happens, or we forget its on. Sounds like a good goal though to get me motivated though, i will work towards that, if people came from interstate it would be even better, how many white ke10/11's with red interiors/whitewalls/venetians can you have in one place..rofl

Biggest thing for me is the car needs repainting as its getting rusty after the last job 13yrs ago, doesn't look as sweet as

it once did, starting to get a bit ruff now. Engine/box/diff/ are all in now.

cheers

darren

Edited by untubbed_20