Where Is My Old Ke55? Plates Were Psi055

PSI055

Members dont see this ad

Pretty sure the bloke that owns it now works near the wrecking yard on Forster st! Heritage park end! Doesn't have the plates psi 055 anymore I don't think....

I talked to the bloke about a month or so ago and he was thinking of selling it!

Cheers Leigh

Yeah a guy Called Rory owns it and he works at Tas plating across the road from Churchill Park Wreckers.

He bought it for his missus but like driving it himself a little too much.

Engine is pretty sad these days and IIRC the rev limiter is now set at 5500rpm. :)

• 1 month later...
Yeah a guy Called Rory owns it and he works at Tas plating across the road from Churchill Park Wreckers.

He bought it for his missus but like driving it himself a little too much.

Engine is pretty sad these days and IIRC the rev limiter is now set at 5500rpm. :blush:

nah it's peaking now, ronnie legg bought it, found the hand controller and gave it a tune, lifted the limiter, but i've heard he sold it now. it still doesn't have a bypass hooked up for the bloser when you turn it off but tahts not hard to fix, well it was for me but i'm lazy

limiter was set at 5800 when i bought it and had it in my sprinter but that was fine, loved it still

that dude james mcguiness (think thats his name) has a ke30 with 4ag as an unfinished project for sale, he lives just out of sorell. while your in sorell stop at legs and breasts, they do great chicken. mmmmm