October 15, 200916 yr comment_382249 my turbo isnt boosting till 5000rpm would it be becouse iv got no dump pipe on it ? Report
October 15, 200916 yr comment_382253 Nope. I ran mine for about a month with no dump pipe what so ever!!! :jamie: Its on in this pic, but you can see the charf from when it wasn't.... You sure you don't have any major boost leaks? And is this free revving (in neutral) or actually while driving? Also have you locked your dizzy up yet? Cause you'll blow a head gasket tomorrow if you haven't!!! Report
October 15, 200916 yr comment_382259 It might be because you don't have a "FULLY SIK" turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
October 15, 200916 yr Author comment_382371 Nope. I ran mine for about a month with no dump pipe what so ever!!! :jamie: Its on in this pic, but you can see the charf from when it wasn't.... You sure you don't have any major boost leaks? And is this free revving (in neutral) or actually while driving? Also have you locked your dizzy up yet? Cause you'll blow a head gasket tomorrow if you haven't!!! this is while driving. and no i havent locked my dizzy don't know what to do? Report
October 15, 200916 yr comment_382456 Also have you locked your dizzy up yet? Cause you'll blow a head gasket tomorrow if you haven't!!! TOO LATE HEAD GASKET BLOWNN :bash: :jamie: Thats some funny shit right there. :yes: Chuck $50 my way and I'll send you one you can drop straight in. Noticed you had the head off. Did you get it faced while it was off, cause that could be just as much to blame. Report
October 16, 200916 yr Author comment_382599 :jamie: Thats some funny shit right there. :bash: Chuck $50 my way and I'll send you one you can drop straight in. Noticed you had the head off. Did you get it faced while it was off, cause that could be just as much to blame. hahaha yeh it was hiting 13psi then pop the turbo was like a tap u should just tell me how to lock mine? Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_383344 hahaha yeh it was hiting 13psi then pop the turbo was like a tap u should just tell me how to lock mine? if it a 4k dizzy then replace springs with tie wire. Saying that I wouldn't use a 4k dizzy for it again. I'd use a 3k dizzy which are more reliable to lock up. ....funnily enough the one I can sell you is a 3k one. $50 would include postage. :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now