November 4, 200916 yr comment_388395 have seen this puppy crusing around down south afew times has a verrrry nice europian touring car note to it. managed to speak to the owner, turns out it's a noble hand built out of a shed in uk only one in australia V6 twin turbo all the info i could get out of him haha Edited November 4, 200916 yr by bmxsexmonkey Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388429 Noble M12 :) ..... http://www.fast-autos.com/supercars/Noble_m12.php Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388437 yeh I've seen that same noble. Cool. Got pics somewhere of a 430 Scuderia with trade plates on it from last year. My mate The Jew almost blew a nut when I told him. There's a red NSX I see daily, yawn, I'm over it. Saw an exige the other day, not overly common. Report
November 5, 200916 yr comment_388500 We had a Genuine RHD 2007 Ford GT in at work about 2 weeks ago. pretty angry looking machine :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now