My Ae95 Wagon

ae95- wagon kid

here are some pics of the wagon its in great condition besides the paint fade on the roof I'm having that resprayed the bathurst globes look great and the exhaust i had done is good once everything is done ill post the complete pictures before and after cheers the pics are big so i will have to post more

post-9448-1255838354_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
Go the '95's. I was going to do the exact same thing with my exhaust...looks sweet on there.

Btw it looks like a cat had wizzed on your guard :)

and yes the f#cking cat did wizz on my guard and the possums did there work on the roof I'm having it resprayed anyway so i don't care

• 2 weeks later...

i have to try to find the paint number on my car i might be getting a 16v 4age or getting cams better ecu injectors etc and then dropping the compression heaps and putting a turbo on it i have heard honda pistons fit in with modified pins to suit

I gotta get a bullbar for it and some spotties

ive got bout 1500 to spend on my new suspension and then another 1200 to spend on engine etc so soon ill post up some more pics of what it looks like and when the mods are done ill show a dyno sheet

cheers

i have to try to find the paint number on my car i might be getting a 16v 4age or getting cams better ecu injectors etc and then dropping the compression heaps and putting a turbo on it i have heard honda pistons fit in with modified pins to suit

I gotta get a bullbar for it and some spotties

ive got bout 1500 to spend on my new suspension and then another 1200 to spend on engine etc so soon ill post up some more pics of what it looks like and when the mods are done ill show a dyno sheet

cheers

Hi mate, i like your car. Kebin on this forum has a two tone wagon like yours, his has air bags and a 4agze that he is looking to sell. I think he wants to sell motor, box and ecu as a package. if your interested ill put you on to him or you can contact him yourself.

You're not going to build a turbo motor for $1200, well one that will hold together anyway. Is not a bad idea to take Mick's advice and purchase a complete bolt in package from Kevin. I put a 20v in mine as I got a cheap halfcut.

Post what you're planning on doing suspension and motor wise. Are you doing all the work yourself?

PS Mick the bigport in my 71 is rebuilt and running so will def be there for the next cruise :(

Edited by Instigator

Hehe so did i :y:

So that means i am selling a complete bolt in, plug and play ae101 4agze engine package to suit ae95 including mandrel bent exhaust.

I'm interested how much are we talking money wise i don't think i could install myself tho how hard would it be to bolt in etc do you think it would be hard cheers please get a price to me asap

could anyone install for a price

shipping would cost a overrated i would have to factor that it....

Edited by ae95- wagon kid