My New Ke36

hosedogg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so do I lol. Just not sure what to do with this though. Just run the 4k and 4 speed and throw it around at winton fun days etc. Or hack up the firewall and gearbox tunnel and drop in the rb30 and auto. Which would then need the diff upgraded. Hmm could get a patrol carby rb30 inlet. Or I've got a 351 Windsor in my garage haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Come visit and weld up some engine mounts :) lol. Bp would be f@$king awesome with a 6 speed manual behind it lol. Nah. If I get started on putting this back together I'll try and see if I can somehow chase down the 4k and k40 that came out of it along with everything else like fuel tank and what not. Dirt khana car? Haha

I know hey vinnie. Still seriously pissed off at my cousins ex. All the doors, tailgate, windscreen, fuel tank, engine, gearbox. And a whole heap of other parts have been misplaced cause of him. Let alone the 2 years I waited for the paint to be done to have nothing done. Wish I never trusted him in the first place.