Next Cruise... December 20th

white_sandshoe

Options for Next Cruise  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be home Saturday until 1pm ish and all Sunday. I'm really hoping to get the old girl back on the road as soon as possible. Next steps are hood lining and making new trim for below the back window, wiring her up and sorting out the brakes.

sweet... I might catch up with you saturday. pm me your addy?

i wont be able to make it unless i buy another car :y: I'm officially shitted off at my car

its already got clown head gasket or cracked head or something, there is pressure in the water system when i turned it over this morning at 630

I'm gonna sell it as is and buy a hilux :y:

i wont be able to make it unless i buy another car :y: I'm officially shitted off at my car

its already got clown head gasket or cracked head or something, there is pressure in the water system when i turned it over this morning at 630

I'm gonna sell it as is and buy a hilux :y:

is that because they are "Unbreakable"?

how much you want for yours?

sortof :y: i wanted a hilux originally but didnt have the money and parents didnt have a manual car, so i bought a corolla and was happy

but my old engine got replaced coz of head gasket being blown and this engine blew a brand new one :y: (that is if its not the head or block that cracked)

and I'm not sure if I'm selling but i wouldnt let her go too cheap as she is one of cleanest shells ive seen in a while, was thinking round $3000 starting point with spare ae86 rims with "drift" tyres (20 year old rubber) and all my spare parts

its got a engineers report on its way so there is $400 right there

its a possibility atm, looking at my options

*edit* i know that steep asking price but ive done all the work properly and shes my baby. also it would come with 6 months rego

Edited by kiahn

Ok guys... the votes are in and tallied... and we have a tie...

Now, there are a few ways we can work this out. And I think the City to Surf is the way to go... Ridge Racers can wait until next time... now I am not saying that because I voted for City to Surf, because I didn't.

Anyways, I'll have a nice little route mapped out to take in as much nice scenery as possible.

Ok, Looks like a last minute vote slipped in... Ridge Racers all the way.

Hey Garnett.... :wink: buddy, pal, what do you think the chances are of getting my 10 running by this date??

I can sort the windows and interior, just need to borrow you for the brakes and a few other bits and pieces. Are you busy over the next 2 weekends??

Hit me up and I'll see if I can organize all the bits I'll need to get moving on this.

Oh, and how are you at wiring??

Edit: Car is now in a nice clean garage with a floor! (no doors yet but still an improvement)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

I'm still waiting for a PM so i can come check it out! lol. Next weekend is ok. This weekend i have given myself the weekend off... I'm going to go nuts.

I'm cutting my teeth on wiring, so if I get the supra and the KE55 done and sweet, then Yes, I RULE at wiring... lol

Hey Garnett.... :wink: buddy, pal, what do you think the chances are of getting my 10 running by this date??

I can sort the windows and interior, just need to borrow you for the brakes and a few other bits and pieces. Are you busy over the next 2 weekends??

Hit me up and I'll see if I can organize all the bits I'll need to get moving on this.

Oh, and how are you at wiring??

Edit: Car is now in a nice clean garage with a floor! (no doors yet but still an improvement)