Wanted - Original Condition Aussie Built Toyota's

silverra23

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my cd with all the pics of the event last night......and left it at home today, so i can't upload them for all youse to peruse.

i'll try for tomorrow.

also got to see the F1 car that TMC gave our Aussie partners, again, and the first KE10 to race at Bathurst, that also won its category.

OHMYGOD...... That Tiara makes me feel sick....... how nice is it !?!?!?!?! My mate just bought one a few days ago..... we still have to pick it up yet. God I wish I had bought it but he found it first.

dfunkt..... your Crown looks incredible in those shots. I wish I had one of them too. I swear cars are a disease!

what's better than one tiara.......the fact they have 3! one orig unrestored, one that's had a full resto and one ute.

and yes, i'm well chuffed about having Fran in the display.

oh, and that RT40 is the first ever car to roll off the TMCAL production line, RT40-000001

Oh man....... that makes that Shovel Nose Corona even more impressive. Thats good info. I've always loved them too, but am waiting for a Ute version to pop up and knowing there is a Tiara Ute over there too also makes me jealous. I love the old Yota utes.... hence the Stout in my garage. :locked: