Brand New Ke30 Bumper?

Jason KE30

Hey guys and gals. I was seaching google for brand new ke30 bumpers but had no such luck, but I did stumble across this. It's a 'brand new bumper for ke30 76-78'. It's a Filipino web site and it all looks relatively legit, but when you zoom in to see a close up of the bumper, it doesn't look like a ke30 bumper at all.

I was just wondering if anyone else here has had a look at this site and wanna get there thoughts.

Here's the LINK

Cheers, Jason

Members dont see this ad
That looks plastic. We didn't have plastic bumpers on KE30's

I haven't looked specifically at this one, but in other countries they sometimes kept making (compared to Aus) earlier model Corolla's while

in other countries they had moved on to the next model. In another thread a week or so back I read that KE20's were made in some European

countries up until 1978 or thereabouts. So perhaps the KE30's in other countries that kept making them at a later date used plastic bumpers! :D

I'm not saying that's a good thing. I'd prefer chrome bars too :jamie:

Doesn't make sense as KE70s have steel bumpers too..

The Philippines are full of OEM new in the box chrome parts - but also not so great fitting fibre glass stuff..

Not over here. they had big bulky crappy lumps of plastic bolted to the front and back of the car.

Also, can you go to the philippenes for me and get me some chrome :D

I think its just the wrong picture for that model. The clearly is a ke70 to te70 rear bumper as all the lines are identical. Note that this bar dosent have the number plate light mounted on the bar, instead these lights are mounted on the rear beaver panel.. Definitley not a ke30 rear bar.