Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brand New Ke30 Bumper?

Featured Replies

Hey guys and gals. I was seaching google for brand new ke30 bumpers but had no such luck, but I did stumble across this. It's a 'brand new bumper for ke30 76-78'. It's a Filipino web site and it all looks relatively legit, but when you zoom in to see a close up of the bumper, it doesn't look like a ke30 bumper at all.

 

I was just wondering if anyone else here has had a look at this site and wanna get there thoughts.

Here's the LINK

 

Cheers, Jason

  • Author

Exactly what I was thinking. Looks like it could be ke70 or te71? It's so hard to tell with such a crappy picture.

Edited by Jason KE30

That looks plastic. We didn't have plastic bumpers on KE30's

I haven't looked specifically at this one, but in other countries they sometimes kept making (compared to Aus) earlier model Corolla's while

in other countries they had moved on to the next model. In another thread a week or so back I read that KE20's were made in some European

countries up until 1978 or thereabouts. So perhaps the KE30's in other countries that kept making them at a later date used plastic bumpers! :D

 

I'm not saying that's a good thing. I'd prefer chrome bars too :jamie:

Doesn't make sense as KE70s have steel bumpers too..

The Philippines are full of OEM new in the box chrome parts - but also not so great fitting fibre glass stuff..

Edited by eiriksmil

  • Author

But it's unusual because it says on the site, 76-78. Hmmm :D

Doesn't make sense as KE70s have steel bumpers too..

The Philippines are full of OEM new in the box chrome parts - but also not so great fitting fibre glass stuff..

 

Not over here. they had big bulky crappy lumps of plastic bolted to the front and back of the car.

 

Also, can you go to the philippenes for me and get me some chrome :D

I think its just the wrong picture for that model. The clearly is a ke70 to te70 rear bumper as all the lines are identical. Note that this bar dosent have the number plate light mounted on the bar, instead these lights are mounted on the rear beaver panel.. Definitley not a ke30 rear bar.

  • Author

So I wonder if there is any way of contacting these people and maybe getting them to email a picture of the actual bumper. I'll see what I can do.

  • Author

Ok so I signed up to the website and sent him an email asking for him to send a picture of the actual bumper he has. I also figured out that 2500php equals about $58. Which is bloody cheap if you ask me. I'll post with further confirmation.

  • Author

Looks promising: LINK

 

It's a second hand bumper some guy has for sale in the phillipines. For about $30.

I bought a wife from that site, great deals :D

Oh btw, why the hell didn't Norway also get plastic KE bumpers?? I mean they're probably awful but then you'd atleast have a bumper in one piece :jamie:

Edited by eiriksmil

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.