Camcams Jdm Planed K Sev

camcam

Members dont see this ad
I agree with what Murd said, keep it Corolla. Rolla looks cheap and tacky... Keep up the good work mate.

cheers bud i will :dance:

that looks pretty sick cam, i think keep it sayin corolla, they look a bit tacky when they just say rolla.

yeah I'm not having this one like a pig like the old one gonna be nice .....................till i get her on track that is HEHE HEEEEEEE

Edited by camcam

Each to their own. Badges, de-badged. People don't like bits about mine but who cares. As long as we are happy as e7 owners. If it was me they would all be matt black ;)

lmao :) sweet lol i like yours bud e7 pride till we die haha

nice car mate. It looks clean as. Just one problem, its up in the clouds lol. It needs to some back down to earth a few inches lol. But otherwise a nice car mate. Top job

cheers mate

Ill probably get given shit for this but a good way we used to tint our tail lights 'in the hood' was to stretch black stockings over them. If you stretch them tight enough the light shines through them fine and they are piss easy to rip off. Looks good if you like the smoked matt look too. I know its ghetto as but hey....

heres a pic of my old van with it done.

ruddles.jpg

and my old swift

swift.jpg

maybe i should put this in the dodgy mods thread....

Edited by blzbub666

just gotta stretch it right. id put the whole tail light half way down one stocking leg, then grab the loose ends and tie in a knot on the non lens side (obviously) and keep tightening the knot till desired tint is accomplished. Pretty easy and they cost about two bucks from cheap shops, just gotta make sure you get the ones for "large" women. :D

just gotta stretch it right. id put the whole tail light half way down one stocking leg, then grab the loose ends and tie in a knot on the non lens side (obviously) and keep tightening the knot till desired tint is accomplished. Pretty easy and they cost about two bucks from cheap shops, just gotta make sure you get the ones for "large" women. :hmm:

lmao :D