February 4, 201115 yr Author comment_500912 I knew what to expect man. :P Trying to sort new secret styles today. Report
February 10, 201115 yr Author comment_502200 Meh cool they all look the same colour Old ones relegated Damn I need time. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_502383 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/48548-veilside-adjustable-wing-for-sale-pic-now-up FTW ! :lolcry: Report
February 11, 201115 yr Author comment_502385 F*ck you Spencer ha ha ha ha :lolcry: I looked at it and thought, matte black for all Jap day just for fun, then burn it. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_502389 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/48811-ke37rimsetc DO IT! :y: Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_502553 Even though it took me hours, I read the whole thread, it's amazing how much progression has been made over 2 years. I have a question, did you use tint for tail lights or did you smoke them with VHT Niteshade? Report
February 12, 201115 yr Author comment_502560 Even though it took me hours, I read the whole thread, it's amazing how much progression has been made over 2 years. I have a question, did you use tint for tail lights or did you smoke them with VHT Niteshade? Black womens plus sized stockings. :laff: Keeps it matte. Report
February 16, 201115 yr Author comment_503494 My brake pedal has decided to go to the floor, looks like master cylinder seals have finally let go. Fingers crossed I can get it fixed before All Jap Day. Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_503696 If you like bring it over sat wont take long i have a couple of spares as per facebook. Report
February 17, 201115 yr Author comment_503723 Waaaaaaaaaaay to sketchy for a 50 min drive. No brakes at all. Been on its way out for a while. Report
February 17, 201115 yr Author comment_503755 Freshy ordered today. Was gonna put a kit through the old one but its not really worth it. Report
February 17, 201115 yr Author comment_503818 Just clicked. Car broken. Not moving. All Jap Day Sunday. White wall paint in garage. No thinners/turps :bash: nice going Batman. Edited February 17, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now