February 17, 201115 yr Author comment_503871 Aren't they the last resort after using a gear box properly? Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_503872 If you buy that wing i suggested you could make it flip up like a Bugatti Veryon ! Air brakes on a ke , whhaaaaaaaaaaat! Report
February 17, 201115 yr Author comment_503877 Air brakes on a ke , whhaaaaaaaaaaat! Isn't my nana visor a permanent one? :laff: Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_504444 heard about the air in your brakes? did you bleed the master cylinder if you did replace it? Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_504449 Grab another wheel cylinder. I did. Need to get the master off and rebleed it methinks. But I can't find my 10mm. :bash: Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_504457 I did. Need to get the master off and rebleed it methinks. But I can't find my 10mm. :bash: Best off using a brake bleeder/vacuum pump on the brakes to bleed the master. Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_504480 Just use a universal nut f@$ker, haha. :hmm: stripped bolts, more problems is what I need. Best off using a brake bleeder/vacuum pump on the brakes to bleed the master. Ill bench bleed it tomorrow. If that fails I'll take it to a shop. I'm over it. Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_504552 just get ya misso to sit in the car pump the pedal and you bleed it peice of pie mate :y: , get her to take 5mins to help ya out :laff: :P I make my brother do it for me all the time and he hates it :laff: Report
February 21, 201115 yr Author comment_504561 There is more to it than that mate. Something is awry. The lines are bled but I still have no pedal. must be the master. Either the new one is f@$ked or just needs a bench bleed. Hope its the latter. Gonna buy a flange nut spanner today and get the MC off and check it over. Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_504689 reed if it doesn't work may i suggest a big sledge hammer undo all the nuts and bolts take the master cyl off, BELT THE F@$K out of it makes you feel better after you've bought a new master cyl from repco/autobarn/bursons/stupidly cheap. That way after you have smashed the shit out of the old master you can replace with a brand new one and bleed it and be sweet, May i suggest getting a full set of slave cyl's aswell as a master Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now