The Rolla

Funking-Awesome

G'day guys my name is Tom, I am from SA. I am 15 and a half and got my first car yesterday. Its a 1982 corolla luxury edition. Air con, 5 speed manual etc. The lady (60) who i bought it off had almost everything replaced on it so it was all smick. She drove it around the corner to her work and back everyday.

If anyone wants to donate a nice set of rims that would be muchly appreciated! :) :P :y:

Now I'll let the pictures do the talking.

post-9904-1261200237_thumb.jpg

post-9904-1261200251_thumb.jpg

post-9904-1261200266_thumb.jpg

post-9904-1261200280_thumb.jpg

post-9904-1261200298_thumb.jpg

Edited by Funking-Awesome

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again if anyone wants to donate a pair of rims they are more than welcome to! :)

Got an original xbox with chip and harddrive to trade for a pair maybe?

Whats a good way of getting BUILT on crap off your rims? I'm not sure what it is but it aint coming off in a hurry.

Edited by Funking-Awesome

Once again if anyone wants to donate a pair of rims they are more than welcome to! :)

Got an original xbox with chip and harddrive to trade for a pair maybe?

Whats a good way of getting BUILT on crap off your rims? I'm not sure what it is but it aint coming off in a hurry.

If your talking about your Factory Alloys, they all go like that. Its the clear coat that has perished and the dirt has gone in and under the clear. Very expensive to get restored. A cheep set of 14" can be found on the Celica's, they have a good looking factory steel wheel complete with centre caps, they look similar to the Corolla 13" but 14 x 5.5.

If your talking about your Factory Alloys, they all go like that. Its the clear coat that has perished and the dirt has gone in and under the clear. Very expensive to get restored. A cheep set of 14" can be found on the Celica's, they have a good looking factory steel wheel complete with centre caps, they look similar to the Corolla 13" but 14 x 5.5.

wow ok then...That kinda sucks. I like the idea of celica rims i think.

its a really nice ke bro i like it.

4k is good enough for a 15 year old it will make your respect the sr20 more.

my first car was a 2.4lt turbo surf and it went like shit then the 4k ke55 and then a ae101 corolla and now just bought a ba falcon.

but when i drive my brother wrx i like it more then him.

mind you I'm half way through the 12a into ke55

its a really nice ke bro i like it.

4k is good enough for a 15 year old it will make your respect the sr20 more.

my first car was a 2.4lt turbo surf and it went like shit then the 4k ke55 and then a ae101 corolla and now just bought a ba falcon.

but when i drive my brother wrx i like it more then him.

mind you I'm half way through the 12a into ke55

....i agree get the feel of the road befor you get power 4-k slow as shit but great handeling and it will teach you the way of the rolla :lol: then do the sr20