December 19, 200916 yr comment_399452 hey guys, ive been off the site for ages but back again! got a new warrant of fitness so the ke10 is legal again, wasnt for 3mths lol. it passed with flying colours - just a muffler that I knew about already & got replaced that night. anyway, they had noted down for 'next time' that i should look at replacing the Front lower arm bushes, 1 is cracked through. this is NOT a simple quick job to do & parts are a bit on the hard side to get! Ive found some random site that does 1 part # I'm after. but wanted to see if anyone else had replaced these bushes, did you get new ones, get some made up or opted to upgrade the suspension or do mods?? curious - can't find any info on this in the tech section cheers in advance guys! Report
December 19, 200916 yr comment_399474 Hi, Took me forever to find replacements for mine but I did. Pic below: Imported them from Japan NOT CHEAP....Planning to measure and custom machine some from a bar or raw stock harder Nolathane stuff. But a few other guys here have custom made. As in Australia from what I can find can't get this part :) Cheers Cameron Report
December 19, 200916 yr comment_399475 Double post sorry Edited December 19, 200916 yr by parrot Report
December 19, 200916 yr comment_399476 I've just responded to your PM rollababe. Mine are the same as Cam's, which is lucky as I unknowingly outbid him when I got mine! The aftermarket part number on the box is CR-4010 Report
December 19, 200916 yr Author comment_399489 I've just responded to your PM rollababe. Mine are the same as Cam's, which is lucky as I unknowingly outbid him when I got mine! The aftermarket part number on the box is CR-4010 appreciate both your replies guys - big help the long part # on the box is thew same @ as I have listed in my factory KE11 parts book. What prices did these go for if you don't mind saying? curious what they will cost on average if i can find some. Report
December 19, 200916 yr comment_399494 Mine came out at roughly $AUD75 with commissions, shipping etc. Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399772 Someone want to measure them up and sketch it for me, I'll just get a set of urethanes machined up I reckon. Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399799 Mine are still at importmonster's warehouse, waiting for the arrival of the next container. I'll let you know when I have them unless CDU gets back to you. Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399831 Yeh for sure. If you can get it sketched up I can track down a stock urethane unit that I can easily turn down to suit. Report
December 23, 200916 yr comment_400457 Went and picked up my various goodies today. Not sure how easy it will be to get some turned up. Here is a detail shot of each end of the bush. Clearly need to use your original inner and outer shells. I'll see what I can do with some accurate measurements. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now