Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Rollaclub "birthday" Cruise

Featured Replies

That route sounds good, not sure about going on South road and stuff though, a lot of people tend to hate that road (me included :) )

But starting at Mt Lofty and ending at Henley beach would be good.

I don't know a lot of those roads, but it sounds like a lot of city driving, which I don't think would be good for a cruise though (traffic lights, a lot of other traffic, etc etc)

I'll do it if others are keen on it though :)

  • Replies 73
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could always go down south a little. where the city would be avoided? Then we'll still end up at Henley?

I'm up for this and I'm sure Eli will be if his rolla is rego'd. have we decided on a exact date? I'm not to fussed about nortj or south but should try avoid as many traffic lights as possible, so we stay sort of together.

also i dunno about others but i run a pretty stock 3k atm, so would like some cruisie bits as opposed to pedal to the floor the whole way, and diff whine driving me insane. lol just a thought :)

Pretty sure you have nothing to worry about Ashie :hmm:

that route sounds pretty good.

I'm down! I'll be happy to go wherever, whenever! If your looking for somewhere central to meet kuralta park kmart has always served us well, it's easy to get to the freeway or the hills, or to head south or towards the beach! Is everyone still looking to the 4th of April? I reckon it's prolly a good weekend as it's before easter.

Yeah, 4th of April :P

 

And I like the Mt Lofty --> Henley Beach idea, is there any way we can go without much city traffic??

I am up for a South cruise - there are also some nice roads in the Mitchem area!

  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so we'll go from Mt Lofty to Henley Beach, by the route that Ryza2608 said, and we'll meet at Mt Lofty at 12pm on the 4th of April.

 

Let's make this year's as big as last years :)

Definatly in for this one!

I will definately be there for this one, was a brilliant cruise last year although I completely lost all groups leaving the long stop last year. no work due to public holidays, but I have a request, anyone be selling rollaclub stickers on the day?? car still bare without one or a few

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.