Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wagon80

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wagon80

  1. wagon80 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Saw a red ae71 pannelvan and seaford sprint autos today at 5pm.
  2. And now.i have.that turbo going in my rt142 wagon.
  3. Bump. Price drop. 1200. Fresh 3 months rego
  4. Vr commodore wagon for sale Auto 220 000 ks on gas good tow car and cheap to run had service about 1000 ks 2 months rego Only runs on gas suspected blown fuel pump price is 1200 non neg Txt only 0435201070 Cheers sam
  5. U will have to convert it to rwd could be a headfu*k.
  6. i do like those plates man. :cool:
  7. started it up on the weekend for the fist time with side pipe. better then porn :wink: just waiting on tailshaft and finish of wireing. can't wait for test drive.
  8. mmm yeah the nissan engine is becoming more popular sway lately. I wonna get a sticker made up for the rear window. " toyota powered by nissan"
  9. wonna sell the t28 turbo
  10. I used Custom made ones. Not sure but I think u can use rb mounts but I'm not sure. Have a search on google
  11. hey guys/girls. I'm just wondering how easy or how long my diff in my ke70 will last till it snaps an axle? I'm building a drift car and i don't want to get out to track and it brake on first cornner? any susgestion on up grade?? cheers sam
  12. yeah I'm in no rush really.I'm in the proses of replacing the water pump, once that is done its tailshaft and then wire it all up then its fun time :cool:
  13. long time no update. well it is coming alone nicely.getting intercooler this week and new dump pipe.engine and gbox all in and bolted up. all left really in wireing and drive shaft. fit exhaust and dump and plumb it all up. will get photos soon..
  14. A guy on here called red gem. But I wouldnt get one from him dosent come through with all the parts and dosent answer his fone. What state u in
  15. i got a custom engine mount kit made and it uses escort rubbers dunno why
  16. good to see a drift section. I'm building my ke70 at the moment for drift. ive got ajps ae86 coilovers 8kg springs xt130 lca up front. 6kg springs in rear. I'm in the prosess of putting in a ca18det i have never drifted b4 on a track but have many hours of fun on dirt hah. still to come is sway bar and panhard bar and complete conversion
  17. just bought some ford escort engine rubber mounts. now the engine can go in
  18. mounted a s13 radiator and ae71 padal box. i never want to do a ae71 box again haha pain in the ass

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.