Project Ke70! New Painted Pics On Last Page! :d

Dann_m

ok so i woke up quite late today had a hard night lol, hit up auto barn for some paint and sand paper,

Painted the door trims and bumpers along with the grill all gloss / matte was like in between black.

Let me know what use think!

This is just about done for the body work. time to start looking into the engine, i have to fix this throttle problem I'm going to use keiths idea wich is to hang up the cable and lube it up once in a while to get things moving inside. if that doesnt work i'll have to look into other things. I'm currently looking for a decent carby set up for it, and i'll be installing the new 2inch exhaust system with extractors this week hopefully! ;)

i've been quite lazy lately i hate wiring things up but i'll have to install my head unit and splits soon :lolcry: so boring without sounds.

thats it for the mean time thanks,

post-7847-1262511365_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262511308_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262511223_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you move fast! Soooo.... twin carbs and a cam cut to go with the extractors!

Looking good!

haha cheers mate shud have exhaust done by this weekend hopefully! Carbys I'm still on the look, shes been abit ill lately stalling when i have the clutch in first so I'm doing a bit of tlc today. Should be running good soon. Thanks.

hey fellas bit of an update! the car is painted my new stickers arrived in the mail to spicen it up abit lols,

dropping the car off wensday to get the exhaust and extractors put on!, it was playing up abit last nite kept on stalling everytime i went slow and bogged out when i put my foot down, changed the plugs and leads she haullss ass now!

heres some decent pics of the beast ;)

post-7847-1262590353_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262590520_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262590568_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262590680_thumb.jpg

YEEW rocking the L plates :lolcry:

post-7847-1262597150_thumb.jpg

This beast is coming along nicely. Thanks for letting us know about the plugs...mine bogs down when I put my foot down. And if I rev it a certain way it almost stalls.

Thanks bud, yeh try changing the leads and plugs my leads are abit big for it so ill get some proper ones soon, takin the car to get my exhaust done this arvo, extractors with 2inch all the way should sound beaast!

how many days till you get your licence now cause mine has been sorted so we can go for a crusie if you want man

it looks phat man were did you take those pics???

cheers Justin

hey bro sounds sweet, i should have it on next wensday the 13th :) then we can hit up some places.

- got the exhaust and extractors put on! it sounds freaken awesome and i can already feel the power increase :(

it's 2inch from the extractors back to 2 1/2 inch cannon. sounds soo cool :S

post-7847-1262767563_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262767692_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262767876_thumb.jpg

hey bro sounds sweet, i should have it on next wensday the 13th :) then we can hit up some places.

- got the exhaust and extractors put on! it sounds freaken awesome and i can already feel the power increase :(

it's 2inch from the extractors back to 2 1/2 inch cannon. sounds soo cool :S

post-7847-1262767563_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262767692_thumb.jpg

post-7847-1262767876_thumb.jpg

Yeah man look good...What was the total cost of extractors and exhaust (put on and bought)?

Yeah man look good...What was the total cost of extractors and exhaust (put on and bought)?

i went to perfomance pipes in acia ridge, extractors and 2inch system with cannon came to, $450 all up drive in and drive out, with there parts like gaskets etc. great system tho. wouldnt want much bigger and has added abit more power to the little 4k :S

cheers.

i went to perfomance pipes in acia ridge, extractors and 2inch system with cannon came to, $450 all up drive in and drive out, with there parts like gaskets etc. great system tho. wouldnt want much bigger and has added abit more power to the little 4k :S

cheers.

I'm going to look into something similar in the next few months.

thats not a bad price, good to know.

yeah they do a pretty decent job aswell seeming as extractors are hard enough to put in, Right price exhaust quoted me 300 - 350 for the same deal, but that would have been with some shitty $50 cannon, i asked for a decent one and paid about 100 for it. so I'm not complaining.

Cheers.