Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snow, Part Two.

Featured Replies

Mmm, the start of the real winter..

 

Today I drove my Rolla just like you Aussie boys do when you're going somewhere or you just want to drive. Unlike you Aussies, I can't just hop in my car and drive, not when it is like it was today, atleast. Here's what met me when I came out today:

IMG_7365-2.jpg

 

Crazy or what? A couple of hours later and my car was ready for action. Well, almost ready, atleast it was out of the giant snow bank hiding two Toyotas:

IMG_7370-1.jpg

 

The story does not end there. Although unfamiliar with the Australians, I gotta be careful in route planning.. Let's just say I need to follow some nice tracks or I'll plow your snow. Or get stuck. Probably both.

IMG_7371-2.jpg

 

 

Disclaimer: No Rollas were harmed during the production of these photos, or between shots. Fun were had by both car and driver, er.. on racetracks.

Haha! I'll bet you wish global warming was true!

 

Its climate change now, get with the program. Temperature extremes in both directions.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.