January 2, 201016 yr Author comment_402202 tho the official count is under 9000 but i saw a thread and the dudes member # was 10030. Report
January 5, 201016 yr comment_402931 yeh some dude called SausageFingers got the 10k member number too. Cool name I say. Report
January 5, 201016 yr Author comment_403115 yeh some dude called SausageFingers got the 10k member number too. Cool name I say. nice, i only have one sausage finger Report
January 5, 201016 yr comment_403134 Not so much Sausagefingers but how about Salad Fingers? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbHh_HRise4 Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498236 And a new record for most people being online at once at over 3000 which I think smashed the previous record. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_498384 how many of these are active users though =/ 1,200 people logged on in the last 30 days. 2,200 in the last 90 days. 4,250 in the last 365 days. ~250,000 unique visitors for the rolling year with ~7,000,000 pageviews consuming around 1,400GB of data. If it feels quiet, it usually is around Christmas/New Years. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now