Toyoshow 2010

SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was a good day regardless of the low numbers this year.

Bugz got best No plate. or is that best number plate lol

i got 1st in the classics ;)

pics to come

hopefully its around again next year and bigger and better

Thanks to all that came :wink:

lol at best no plate :) The MC obviously had absolutely no idea about cars, but anyway...

Cheers all for coming out, was a good weekend, and everyone behaved well which is a bonus. See you all again next year.

Despite the interestingly low numbers it still was a good weekend, lots left to be planned on the cars but thats the nature of it i spose ;)

Congrats on the Top Classic Clint very well deserved :wink: Abd San for best no plate crap i mean number plate :)

That MC struggled, he came and talked to me and said "tell me about your car karl"

Me, "well its a Sportivo Turbo Corolla, has a new turbo and manifold, exhaust, rims......"

MC " So what kinda mods have you done?"

Me "*In head *FACEPALM** well basically what i said b4 turbo, manifold, rims, little bit of stereo" LOL

I gotta give him that tho hes gone to an event where he knows nothing about and goes up to randoms and talks crap, for that i have to give him some credit.

Karl

Edited by Karllos

was good to see some old faces, congratulations clint, car looks smick my mum loves the colour thinks i should paint mine the same, and kept woffling about wanting an old celica, haha. i shall sway her yet! corolla is the way! (thinks why didnt i tell myself that BEFORE i bought a 13)

was good to see some old faces, congratulations clint, car looks smick my mum loves the colour thinks i should paint mine the same, and kept woffling about wanting an old celica, haha. i shall sway her yet! corolla is the way! (thinks why didnt i tell myself that BEFORE i bought a 13)

Lol Bianca i did the same thing bought a nuts turb 13 and 2 weeks latr it was gone...... Back to Toyota for me :)

The show FAILED.

Seriously can't believe I dragged myself down there to see what 30 cars. :) I saw a better Toyota parked in a carpark on my way home, Henry's KE11 :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: I could have saved myself the trip if I had seen that first :wink:

Good on you guys for putting in a showing for Rollaclub ;)

How good was that RA28?? OMG :wink: :laff: :dance: :dance:

umm guys. not to put to blunt a point to it.

put up or shut up.

Luke it was great you did come down and see the show and all of us,

but decide if you liked the cars or didnt. to say there were no good cars there and you saw better cars in the carpark is putting everyone down including the rollaclub guys that did enter.

next time enter a car show and understand the days and hours spent on getting the cars ready for any show.

its not easy getting a car ready for a show and then to have people from your own club throw it back in your face is kinda a big kick in the nuts.

its all to easy to pick things to shit from the outside.

regardless of the turn out, regardless of the weather, regardless of the three previous toyowshows ive entered and not won anything.

it has been an awesome day each and everytime, and each year there is always someone who will bitch about the quality of the cars entered and how their mates could have won instead of that one.

just show some respect for the guys that at least put in the effort to add to the numbers on the day.